NCIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To FunMD2020, The Co-Founder of NCIS who has retired and will be missed.

2 posters

Go down

To FunMD2020, The Co-Founder of NCIS who has retired and will be missed. Empty To FunMD2020, The Co-Founder of NCIS who has retired and will be missed.

Post by Jo4lows Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Hey all, its me, Jo4lows here. I go by the name of Stefan in reality.
I would just like to share with you all what I thought about the Co-Founder of NCIS, FunMD2020, who has just retired recently.

I came into NCIS a few days after it was made. I was then working at HIA, but decided to transfer to NCIS as I believed it would be a challenge I would gladly take, as NCIS is a new agency thats still growing and undergoing changes as it goes.

FunMD2020, whom some of you know as Tyler, unexpectedly retired just yesterday. I and many others were all shocked at the sudden departure of such a great person and friend. We were clearly saddened by the news, and I'm still kind of sad about it, as I truly respect him for all the hardwork and contributions he has made for NCIS.

I wish him all the best for his future endeavours, and he will always be remembered in the heart of NCIS, as the man who disturbed Piccar/Anoop a lot. Hahaha Just Joking Very Happy

For this week I have decided that I'll pay homage to FunMD2020 by taking his signature look, but retaining the bandana that I always wear Razz It might stay on for a while.

With that, I thank you for reading this post. Long Live NCIS! Smile

To FunMD2020, The Co-Founder of NCIS who has retired and will be missed. Habbo_11
Jo4lows
Jo4lows

Back to top Go down

To FunMD2020, The Co-Founder of NCIS who has retired and will be missed. Empty Re: To FunMD2020, The Co-Founder of NCIS who has retired and will be missed.

Post by Piccar! Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:30 am

Cool

Piccar!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum