NCIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATE Empty IMPORTANT UPDATE

Post by FunMD Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi guys, I have been looking through the logs and I am not satisfied with the way Demotions, Strikes and Firing people are being operated. From now on if you are demoting someone and remember you can be HR+ to Promote/Demote etc. I want to see the standard format;
Demotion:
Name:
Old Rank:
New Rank:
Reason for demotion:
Proof:

Strike
Name:
Strike #:
Reason:

I also want all demotions approved by a SR +
And all strikes or if people are being fired to be approved by TM +

Whilst this must be approved, the SR/TM + do not have to be online as all cases MUST be investigated. Therefor, when you are giving someone a demotion, strike or trying to fire them. You MUST evidence this. This means a screenshot of what the person had done. A screenshot of the conversation you had with the person informing them they are getting a demotion, strike or being fired. A screenshot to say you will be passing this information onto SR+. This doesn't matter what rank you are every incident like this should have proof and be recorded or no action will be taken.

All these screenshots must be the original, un-cropped screenshot and if it looks like the picture has been tampered with or edited you will be fired on the spot.

Thank you.
FunMD2020
Co-Founder iC
Foundation Team of NCIS
Website Designer and Admin
Forum Admin

If you need me message me in game or send me a kik message:- IvTdog

"trust takes months to earn, but can be lost in seconds"

FunMD
Admin

https://ncishabbo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down